Essential Cremation Package
Our most basic cremation package designed to give you the lowest price around, the freedom to customize additional options to suit your needs (if desired), and the control & the convenience of completing arrangements entirely online – anytime, anywhere, at your own pace, without any sales pressure.
This no-frills, complete package is what most families want in a simple, no-service (direct) cremation package, which includes:
Basic Professional Duties and Services
- Complete arrangements entirely online (no printer, scanner, nor faxes required), at your total convenience.
- Immediate online support during business hours. Afterhour staff support (for critical issues only).
- Removal of the deceased from place of passing and transfers to our sheltering facility and to crematorium.
- Refrigeration and shelter.
- Obtaining all required releases, permits, and death certificates (including registration with Vital Statistics).
- Delivery of cremated remains and death certificates to you in 10 (ten) business days (options for faster delivery available).
- 1 (one) basic cardboard cremation container, the minimum requirement for cremation under the province of BC. Suitable for a person weighing up to 220 lbs.*
- *A special oversize cremation container (an additional charge of $195) is required to properly handle a person weighing over 220 lbs.
1 (One) Original BC Death Certificate
- 1 (one) certified copy of the death certificate for claiming CPP death benefit.
- 10 (ten) simple photocopies of the death certificate, to assist you with various estate handling.
- additional original (official) death certificates can be purchased for $27.00/each.
Consumer Protection BC Fee
Included Items and Services
- 1 (one) temporary plastic urn
- Canada Pension Plan & Estate Handling (online access)
- Removal of implant devices/pacemaker* (a value of up to $85.00)
- Afterhours removal from place of passing (evenings & weekends)* (a value of up to $150.00)
- Removal from home, hospice or other non-hospital care facility (a value of up to $100.00)